Melagenina Plus Lotion for Vitiligo Treatment
Original Melagenina Plus lotion, the globally trusted therapy for vitiligo!
Melagenina Plus lotion is widely known and an extremely popular vitiligo solution in all over the world because of its high efficiency. Numerous studies proved the effectiveness of treatment and showed that 85% of Melagenina Plus users (about 17 out of 20) have been cured from vitiligo! Unlike the previous Melagenina treatment, Melagenina Plus requires only once daily application and does not require exposure to the sun.
Description Melagenina Plus Lotion for Vitiligo Treatment
Melagenina Plus Lotion for Vitiligo Treatment
What is Melagenina Plus®?
Melagenina Plus, the globally trusted therapy for vitiligo nowadays, was announced in 1998.
Lack of melanin, which cause appearance of depigmented white patches, is usually connected with vitiligo disease. Etiology of this quite rare but very nasty disease is not found up to date. Many people suggest treating it with various medications or via surgical interference. Some means actually demonstrate their efficiency while treating particular vitiligo types (though the classification of this disease is not grounded yet); however, Melagenina Plus is the most efficient among modern medications.
Melagenina Plus is an efficient Cuban medication on the hydroalcoholic base, the main component of which is human placenta extract, containing placental lipoprotein fraction. Its active ingredients are melagenina and calcium chloride. Melagenina Plus is notable for special recognizable odor. Active substances contained in it influence skin so that skin pigmentation begins to recover.
Leading Cuban pharmacologists have long worked on Melagenina for treatment of diseases related to skin depigmentation. In the region, Centro de Histoterapia Placentaria, Havana, Cuba, is engaged in these issues, the chief of which is Dr. Carlos Manuel Miyares Cao. He was a leader of a group, which developed the first version of Melagenina. The therapy created by him had achieved positive results in 85% of cases. Continuing research work Dr. Carlos Manuel Miyares Cao and his group have developed new improved and more effective formula of Melagenina. In 1998 Melagenina Plus was represented. Melagenina Plus lotion very quickly became widely known and an extremely popular vitiligo solution in all over the world because of its high efficiency. There have been many studies proving the effectiveness of treatment, and these showed that 85% of Melagenina Plus users (about 17 out of 20) have been cured from vitiligo.
New Melagenina generation, Melagenina Plus, is notable for increased efficiency due to calcium chloride added to it. If ordinary Melagenina is used for treatment, it will be necessary to apply it twice-thrice a day simultaneously warming with infrared or ultraviolet light. Improved Melagenina Plus is applied only once a day, and warming is not required.
How does Melagenina Plus work?
Contained in the Melagenina Plus extract substances have the ability to induce repigmentation (cause a recovery of skin pigmentation) in vitiligo (a disease characterized by the appearance of depigmented patches of skin), increasing skin absorption of ultraviolet rays, and contributing to the formation of melanin.
It generally works by stimulating the reproduction of melanocytes, particularly in the borders and the inside of the achromic areas of the skin. Additionally, Melagenina Plus helps in accelerating the melanin production process, which induces skin repigmentation. Because of these, the treatment has been very effective and is gaining popularity not just in Cuba but in other countries as well.
How to use
Melagenina Plus is a facile lotion, applied on the affected areas. Use of Melagenina Plus for treatment of skin depigmentation is not difficult; its application is completely harmless and safe. Melagenina Plus can be used for children of any age, pregnant and lactating women. The medication should be applied maximum once a day at the same time. Shake the bottle before use. Apply only with your fingers, without using cotton wool plugs or sticks. After application of affected areas you need to wait for 10-15 minutes and only after that get dressed. Warming with infrared or ultraviolet light is not required. You should also avoid exposing to direct sunlight.
If the treatment goes right, the first result will be visible in about 2-3 weeks. A white spot will gradually become pink and get small skin pieces, on which the pigment will be produced again. Day by day, such spots will become larger and eventually the pale skin areas will completely disappear. Sometimes, melanin return is observable in a different way: a pale spot gradually becomes smaller and darkens evenly.
The efficiency of treatment is influenced by the following factors:
- skin darkness — in patients with dark skin melanin starts to be produced much faster;
- affected area — spots on the face disappear in the first place, whereas spots on hands, feet and armpits disappear in 1-2 years;
- size of depigmented skin area — the bigger the spot the more time and medication will be required.
If you started treatment with Melagenina Plus, there is the possibility of appearance of new depigmented spots, however, this side effect is considered to be normal within half a year – a year after treatment beginning. A patient should continue treatment without regard to temporary reaction of skin to the medication. Depigmentation will gradually go away and relapses will not be observed.
As practice of doctors related to vitiligo treatment shows, Melagenina Plus helped a large part of patients. Children skin recovered pigment the quickest. Nevertheless, it is worth remembering that Melagenina Plus treatment period is prolonged, and it may pass a long time before the full recovery. Treatment duration is different and can vary from 3 months to 2 years.
It is also important to note that while treating with Melagenina Plus 40 % of patients may have signs of regress: the appearance of new spots or increasing of old ones are possible. However, it passes with time and skin begins to darken.
The treatment does not require special diet.
You should take shower or bath before or one hour after applying Melagenina Plus.
Skin cosmetics (hand cream, body cream) can be used only an hour after applying Melagenina Plus. Cream obligatory has to be amniotherapeutical. A great addition to Melagenina Plus is Crema Dermotrófica (Bioactive Placenta Dermal Cream) developed by Centro de Histoterapia Placentaria, Havana, Cuba.
There is also a really great addition to Melagenina Plus lotion - it's a Protector Solar (Sun Protection) gel, specially designed by Centro de Histoterapia Placentaria as a complement to Melagenina Plus. Gel applies in the case of a long stay in the open air and strong sunlight. It helps to protect skin from solar radiation and in combination with Melagenina Plus provides an additional positive effect in the treatment of vitiligo.
Is Melagenina Plus® safe to use?
Use of Melagenina Plus for treatment of skin depigmentation is not difficult, its application is completely harmless and safe. Melagenina Plus has no secondary inconveniences, neither local nor systemic. There are no any known serious side effects associated with it.
Melagenina Plus lotion is compatible with any kind of food or drink, as well as with any kind of medicine (except of corticosteroids, corticoids, psoralens, and cytostatics, which counteract Melagenina Plus efficiency).
It produces no side effects. The innocuousness of the treatment with Melagenina Plus allows it to be used with children as well as adults, also with elder people, pregnant women and during menstruation.
Some important recommendations when treating depigmentation:
- you can have contacts with water (wash yourself, take a shower, do the washing, wash up) only an hour after applying;
- it is better to refrain from cooking food for an hour as well;
- there is no need to apply Melagenina Plus on the haired area of a head;
- apply just as much medication as a doctor has prescribed;
- skin cosmetics (hand cream, body cream) can be used only an hour after applying Melagenina Plus, cream has to be amniotherapeutical; a great addition to treatment with Melagenina Plus is Crema Dermotrófica (Bioactive Placenta Dermal Cream) developed by Centro de Histoterapia Placentaria, Havana, Cuba.
- children undergoing pigmentation recovery treatment should stop using the medication in case of measles, scarlet fever, rubella and other skin diseases;
- to observe changes it is recommended to keep photo journal during the whole treatment course;
- apply Melagenina Plus with slight movements of your fingers on affected areas without using cotton wool plugs and sticks; there is no need to rub in;
- dietary intervention is not required, alcohol and cigarettes do not influence the efficiency of treatment;
- avoid being in the sun at the peak of solar activity, if it is not possible, use a sun screener with high protection factor; the most effective means is a sun protection gel Protector Solar Gel for Vitiligo Treatment developed by Centro de Histoterapia Placentaria, Havana, Cuba.
- if underarm area is affected, you can use a deodorant only an hour after applying Melagenina Plus;
- wash your head with any shampoo;
- there are no contraindications for dying hair and painting nails;
- to shave you can use any appropriate foam, however, it is better to choose an amniotherapeutical product as an aftershave lotion.
Features Melagenina Plus Lotion for Vitiligo Treatment
The innocuousness (produces no side effects)
Requires only once daily application, and does not require exposure to the sun or to the UV-rays
Allows it to be used with children as well as adults, also with elder people, pregnant women and during menstruation
Compatible with any kind of food or drink, as well as with any kind of medicine (except of corticosteroids, corticoids, psoralens, and cytostatics, which counteract Melagenina Plus efficiency)